CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS

I tried to see some holiday lights in South Carolina during our first Christmas away from Illinois. I must say everything you see here is small potatoes compared to the Festival of Lights in East Peoria. You really can't get much better than what they do. The lights we went to see were made to be a pretty big deal, but it was a lot of blow up decorations and I really felt like I was driving through Creve Coeur. Most of the decorations could have come from a local store... And although there were a ton of lights, it was nothing special, a lot of trees lit up, etc. It made me really miss home. Be thankful if you are in the Peoria area this holiday season! Although I can't complain about the 68-degree weather we had Christmas Day : )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

but you gotta admit.. there's not many places on earth where a zebra walks up to your car to see what's on your ipod... just sayin..