CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

HANDICAPPED PARKING

It's always been a pet peeve of mine when people park in handicapped spots and they're not handicapped. It seems to happen more around the holidays. Parking is a nightmare, so people think they are somehow better than everyone else and deserve to take these spots. Especially when crazy holiday shopping is happening, should these spots stay open for those who really need them. Then there are the people who have the little handicapped tag because they often transport a family member who can't walk far. Those people are not with them, but they use the spot anyway. They bother me too. Don't take advantage of your loved ones' disabilities. Is it so horrible to walk a little? I don't think so. I think I should become one of those citizens who is able to write tickets to people like that. I would go crazy & spend a lot of my time busting these people... LOOK OUT!

0 comments: