CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

WISDOM HURTS

I finally got my wisdom teeth pulled... something that should have been done a long time ago. It's not going so well:
Day 1 - not nearly as bad as I thought. I was loopy and nautious, I threw up several times from the anesthesia, but the pain wasn't what I thought it would be.
Day 2 - doing pretty good, actually had energy to get up and move around, decorated for Christmas, watched a movie with friends.
Day 3 - Horrible! I feel worse than day 1 and I'm worried I can't even work tomorrow. Is this suppose to get worse before it gets better?
Sorry to use my blog just to complain, but it's really all I can think about right now.
GRRRRR

2 comments:

HasNE1seenSam said...

Look at the bright side...you picked a splendid weekend to stay inside :-) I hope you feel better soon, though!

Anonymous said...

Please don't tell Brianna of your experience. She is going in on the 20th. :)