CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

LIFE AS A MUTE

For the last few days, I've been unable to talk. My wisdom teeth removal had some complications and it looks like my face could be numb for a month or so! However, this past miserable week has been an experience for me. It's amazing how different the world seems when you don't talk or don't really want to anyway. You learn to brush off things you would have normally piped up about, only to lead to a conversation that would infuriate you more and probably ruin your day. I swear things seem more simple. I'm certainly not suggesting I wish not to speak anymore, but I do wonder... If we kept quiet half the time we wanted to speak up, would the world be a more peaceful place???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beleive me it is NO fun. I live with a social anxiety disorder where I can't talk in certian public places. Nobody takes me seriously