CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

CATHOLIC COMMERCIAL

A Catholic commercial was launched not too long ago titled -- What have you done for your marriage today? The commercial follows with all these people saying the little things they do to make their spouse's day. One morning I was leaving for work and trying to get my lunch together when my boyfriend came in the kitchen to help. He noticed I grabbed pudding and he looked in the silverware drawer... No spoons. He then told me the dishes in the dishwasher were clean and grabbed me one. It was the littlest thing but number 1, he got up from watching tv to spend some time with me before I left, and 2 had obviously loaded and ran the dishwasher. Plus, he was helping me prepare my lunch. It made my whole day and I went to work with no sleep, but in the best mood for all nine hours...all because of a spoon. I think this commercial is great for several reasons. Can you imagine how much better our lives would be if we asked ourselves that each day...what have you done for your marriage, relationship, yourself...today? You can apply it to any relationship, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, siblings, children....
I will try to do this more. The little things do matter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that boyfriend of yours sounds like a pretty awesome kid.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of that Christmas song with the line - "Do You See What I See?"
He always was a favorite of mine. Glad you finally saw it, too!