CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

SIX MONTHS TO LIVE

Believe it or not, a Montel promo got to me. I was working the overnight shift falling half asleep, I have no idea what the first 27 seconds of the promo was, but I heard the words "what would you do if you had six months to live?" How in the world do you answer that? I need to give this some thought, but off the top of my head...I'd quit my job obviously, and spend as much time as possible with my family and friends. I'd probably pray more than I do. I would still take naps -- which tells me I really do appreciate what good slumber does for your body... and anyone who knows me knows I schedule naps and make them mandatory. What a poweful thought though... imagine if we all had six months to live, we wouldn't be doing half the things we are currently doing. That sure does make you wonder...

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow. I'll have to think some more about this. Too bad the question isn't 6 months to live with unlimited funds... (not because I crave a ton of "stuff" but because I would want to travel, with family and friends, of course)...