CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

AFTER A FIRE: AN INSPIRING FAMILY

Today I met a woman I will consider one of my many heroes. Today I covered a story about a family who literally lost everything. Nine people lived in the home, and not one thing was salvageable. It inspires me to see people so full of faith and who can go on and on about how blessed they are, even at a time like this. When the universe does it's best to keep you down and you still have the courage to find your life a blessing, I think you have accomplished true success. Is there anything better than having hope and faith in yourself and those around you to pull through a horrific tragedy? I certainly don't think so.

4 comments:

The Chocolate Princess said...

Welcome to the Central illinois world of radio/tv/print media bloggers! I'm still wondering where Jeff Nau is with his WHOI Blog...

My Flock Rocks! said...

I saw that story too and was wondering how to go about helping them...I can imagine how devastating it is for them losing everything...

Anonymous said...

I do have an address and size info for the family. If anyone is interested email me at meghan2105@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

We can only imagine their awful situation, having a few members close to us that have also gone through this kind of tragedy. You are so right about Faith, so powerful word.