CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A New Career?

It's been way too long. I'd love to say I moved away, got swept up in all the happiness and excitement of a new life in a new state.. But that's not the case.
Moving is traumatizing if you don't enjoy where you are. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of great things. But what happens when you hit a wall... The inevitable decision wall, where you're not sure if you want to continue down your current career-path, despite all the satisfaction you've gotten from it. If you're still young enough to choose something entirely different without affecting a family and changing all their lives... Do you do it? And how do you find those answers. Just a few things on my mind lately... And now that things have calmed down I hope to return back to my blog on a regular basis.

0 comments: